KASAHOROW defines a number of measures to track progress monthly across the languages we work on. For each language, these include:
- Inclusion: each language magazine maintains 200 or more active readers (maximum value of 120 FNC per language)
- Quality: each language dictionary catalogues 2000 or more entries labelled with the correct word class (maximum value of 30 FNC per language)
- Availability: each language publishes 30 or more bilingual dictionaries with other languages (maximum value of 30 FNC per language)
- Repairs: each language addresses 30 or more pieces of user feedback (maximum value of 90 FNC per language)
- The total performance on these measures for June 2022 was FNC 4 146.32.
- The total performance on these measures for September 2022 was FNCFNC 3 427.23
- This means that there was a 17.3% decrease in performance over the quarter (from a 60.5% decrease the previous quarter). We are hoping to see this stabilise over the next quarter after the change in our sustainability model .
Performance of the kasahorow Measures by Region
|Region||Active Languages (increase from previous quarter)||June 2022||September 2022||Change (%)|
|Africa||55 (-15)||FNC 2,118.84||FNC 2,141.78||1%|
|Europe||15 (-1)||FNC 1,067.02||FNC 465.45||-56.4%|
|Asia||20 (-)||FNC 960.46||FNC 820.00||-17%|